CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SITE AND DATA PROCESSING
INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART 13 D.LGS. June 30, 2003 N. 196 AND ART. 13 AND 14 EU REGULATION 2016/679 (here in after also "GDPR")
This page describes how to manage this site with reference to the processing of personal data of users who complete the contact form. The Company, whose data are indicated in the footer of this site, is the Data Controller.
- Source of personal data.. The Company processes, as an independent owner, the data expressly and voluntarily entered by you by filling in the contact form via an electronic channel.
- Legal basis and purpose of the treatment.. The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of pre-contractual measures. Your data will therefore be processed by the Company for purposes connected or instrumental to your requests. By entering the data to satisfy your requests, you agree to receive informative material and commercial communications from the Company, through traditional (via telephone calls) or automated (sms, e-mail) contact methods. The processing of your data constitutes the legitimate interest of the Company pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f) and recital 47 of the GDPR. Your consent is optional, however in the event of failure to enter the fields marked as mandatory (*), your requests will not be satisfied. Duration of treatment: The treatment will last no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected. The data collected for sending commercial communications will be kept for a period not exceeding 24 months.
- Duration of treatment: The treatment will last no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected. The data collected for sending commercial communications will be kept for a period not exceeding 24 months.
- Data processing methods. The processing of personal data is carried out manually and with electronic tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated above and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
- Subjects to whom the data can be communicated.. LThe Company may communicate the personal data provided to persons who carry out professional assistance and consultancy activities in favor of the Company, necessary for the provision of the services on the site and to satisfy your requests. The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories, to whom the data can be communicated, will use the data as "Holders", or as "Managers" of specific processing operations that fall within the contractual services that the same subjects perform in favor of the Society. Employees and collaborators of the Company may also become aware of the data, as "Managers" or "Officers".
- Rights of the interested party. You will have the right to obtain from the Company, as Data Controller, confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you and their communication in a structured format, in common use, understandable and readable by automatic device; an indication of the origin of the personal data, of the purposes and methods of the treatment, of the logic applied, in the case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic tools, as well as of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as Managers or Officers; you will also have the right to cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, to the portability of your data, as well as updating, rectification, limitation or, if you request it, integration or to receive a copy of the data being processed. You will also have the right to lodge a complaint before the Privacy Guarantor. For any communication concerning the processing of your personal data by the Company you can contact the same at the addresses indicated on this site.
Last updated, February 2019